You are here

Transfer Credits

Request for Transfer Courses from Another University

For students who intend to take courses outside of UL Lafayette, please fill out the Request for Approval of Transfer Credits form and submit it to the Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Never assume that a course taken elsewhere and shown in the other university's list of transfer credits will automatically apply towards your Mechanical Engineering degree. Use the Catalog of Transfer Credits to view already-approved courses from other universities and the UL Lafayette equivalent courses. It is important to keep in mind that any course taken at UL where you earn less than a passing grade cannot be replaced with a course taken elsewhere. 

Request for Course Substitution

To request that one course taken at UL Lafayette be substituted for another UL Lafayette course, fill out the Request for Course Substitution form and submit it to your academic advisor within the Department of Mechanical Engineering for approval.