You are here

Need an Advisor?

As a mechanical engineering student, you are assigned to an advisor when you enter the program, either as freshmen or transfer student. Go to your student profile, accessible through ULink, to view your academic advisor of record. If you need to be assigned an academic advisor, please notify us at